Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bad Blogger. Spamming!

Bad blogger, right? I post nothing for, lemme check, ever and then I get all spammy for a contest. Ah, c'mon. It's Rob Wells. If you're reading this blog it's because we've chatted online or something, and you know that I pretty much stalk Rob Wells online. (And thus you've learned never to be TOO accessible to chatty fans via Twitter. You may thank me for this demonstration by sending me ARCs when you are published.)

Anyway, he's having a contest: ARCs. I love ARCs and I never seem to win them. (In fact, the basis of my desire to become a published author is to become part of the regular ARC-exchange community.) Check out the contest. I'd ask you not to enter, but that's not very sporting of me, so I'll take my chances.

Awesomeness is here: http://www.robisonwells.com/2012/08/the-big-three-arc-contest/

No comments:

Post a Comment